What are our students saying about our Naturopathy courses?
We have spent many years with many health professionals and teachers of natural medicine, putting together cutting-edge professional courses in Naturopathy and holistic medicine. We believe that our courses are of an exceptional calibre that have helped many students around the world.
We have summarized some of the testimonials from students that have taken courses from us below:
- I took this course to broaden my knowledge of herbal medicine. The course is a very well-constructed course and I enjoyed taking part in it. Clearly, this course was designed by people coming from a conventional medical background. There is an evident and laudable attempt to make medicine more holistic, something reflected in the title of the wider course to which this course belongs. It is really very good and informative. I’m glad to be a part of this course as it changed my entire perspective about detox.
Martin LK – Emunctorology – The Science of Detoxification course
- This was a brilliant course full of natural treatment protocols that can be used with my patients suffering from irritable bowel syndrome and celiac disease. The approach is totally holistic, which is rare to find in courses these days.
Amy.T – Naturopathic Gastroenterology -Part 1 course
- I found this course very helpful in my academic pursuit. Considering its importance, I would recommend this course for all those who are connected with academic publications and who are enrolled in colleges and universities. It will really help them with their dissertation writing and other research projects.
- The course was very comprehensive and easy to understand. The instructors made sure that they are giving the information in a way that won’t make me confused. Thank you so much for this great course!
Gifty.AE. – Naturopathic Gastroenterology – Part 3 course
- It was a pleasure being a part of your course. I will use the valuable feedback you provided to improve my skills as a Naturopath.
Mercy.I – Naturopathic Endocrinology – Part 1 course
- A very good introductory course to physical therapies and massage that is enough to get the beginner to begin using certain techniques immediately and with good results.
Joseph.R – Physical therapy and massage – Part 1 course
- The course was very comprehensive and easy to understand. It opened my eyes to causes of cancer that I never knew about.. The instructors made sure that they are giving the information in a way that won’t make me confused. Thank you so much for this great course!
Gifty.AE – Naturopathic Oncology – Part 1
- The content of the course is awesome and exact of what you need from Anatomy and Physiolgy in your practical life as doctor who is responsible to treat patients. The course is very well embedded with various medical cases that makes the information given very practical, and early engage you in the various clinical aspects of medicine. I highly recommend this course to be studied by medical students.
Dr R.K. – Anatomy and Physiology Course