Dr Benjamin Ajufo
Dr Benjamin Ajufo
- 1st April 2019
- Posted by: Dr George Georgiou
- Fellow African Institute Of Strategic Managers – 2019
- IBAM Academy, Kolkata, India – 2011-2017
- Federal College of Veterinary & Medical Laboratory Science NVRI Vom, Plateau State – 1998-2000
- School of Medical Laboratory Science, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City – 1995-1998
- Nnobi Boys Community Secondary School, Nnobi, Anambra State – 1992-1993
- Christ the king Seminary Nnobi, Anambra State – 1986-1992
- Umejei Primary School, Igbuzo, Delta State – 1980-1986
- FELLOW, AFRICAN INSTITUTE OF STRATEGIC MANAGERS – 2019
- PhD Alternative Medicine Ph.D (AM) – 2016-2017
- Masters In Psychotherapy & Counseling (MPC India) – 2013-2015
- Doctor of Holistic Medicine (HMD ) – 2011-2013
- Associate Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (AMLSCN CHEMPATH 2000) – 2000
- Certificate Poultry Production & Management – 2000
- Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) – 1992/1993
- First School Leaving Certificate – 1986
- Medical Lab Scientist (NYSC/CORPER)
- Medical Laboratory Department, General Hospital, Jega Kebi State – 2001-2002
- Lecturer: School of Health Technology Jega, Kebbi State – 2001-2002
- Medical Lab Scientist: Immaculate Heart Clinic Asaba, Delta State – 2003-2004
- Medical Lab Scientist: Nova Specialist Hospital, Ogwashi-Uku – 2004-2005
- Medical Lab Scientist: St. Theresa’s Catholic Hospital & Maternity Issele-Uku – 2005-2006
- Medical Lab Scientist I: Federal Medical Centre Asaba, Delta State – 2006-2009
- Bio-fortification Project/Nutritionist Survey Delta State
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Ibadan – Nov-Dec 2010
- Senior Medical Lab Scientist: Federal Medical Centre Asaba, Delta State – 2010-2013
- Principal Medical Laboratory Scientist, F.M.C. Asaba, Delta State – 2013-2015
- Assistant Chief Medical Laboratory Scientist FMC Asaba, Delta State – 2016 -till date
- President/ Founder, Ethnomedicine Advocate International
- President/Founder Ethnomedicine Enrichment Club International
- Founding Member, International Association of Ethnomedicine Nigeria
- CHIEF ADMIN Ethnomedicine Advocate International Group on Facebook
- CHIEF ADMIN Ethnomedicine Enrichment Club International Group on Whatsapp
- Founder/Initiator Gilead Healthcare Services Ibusa, Nigeria – 2003 till date
- Founder/Initiator, Gilead Holistic Medica Centre Ibusa, Nigeria
- Founder/Initiator International Academy Of Ethnomedicine Ibusa, Nigeria
- Founder/Initiator World Ethnomedicine Day Celebration every 31st August- September 3 – 2018 till date.
MEMBERSHIP & CERTIFICATION
- Fellow African Institute of Strategic Managers
- Member Association of Medical Laboratory Scientist of Nigeria.
- Registered Life Member Indian Board Of Alternative Medicine, Kolkata India.
- Registered/Licensed Medical Practitioner (RMP) Government of West Bengal India.
- Registered/Licensed Associate Member Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria
- Registered/Licensed General Practitioner/Physician of Traditional Medicine by Delta State Traditional Medicine Board Nigeria.
- Registered Traditional Medicine Practitioner (RTMP) Nigeria.
- Fellow, African Institute of Strategic Managers, 2019
- Integrity in Professionalism Award (IPA) winner Selected from the Nigerian Health Sector by Institute of Human & Natural Resources, Abuja 2017
- Igbuzo Modern Town Developer Award by Igbuzo Media Practitioners, 2015
- Indian Board of Alternative Medicine Health Excellence Award Winner, 2014
Reading, Swimming, Research, Travelling, writing, and publications.
Have over 25 publications on Health Matters
- AMLSN Conference 2007 – Theme – Evolving A Sustainable Heath System In Nigeria: Medical Laboratory Science Priorities
- AMLSN Conference 2008 –Theme – Improving Primary Healthcare Delivery through Medical Laboratory Services In Nigeria.
- Federal College Of Complementary and Alternative Medicine Nigeria Conference 2009-Theme – The Role Of CAM In Achieving The Seven Point Agenda And Millennium Development Goals.
- AMLSN Conference 2010 -Theme – Translational Medicine
- AMLSN Conference 2011 – Theme – Challenges Of Dwindling Life Expectancy in Nigeria.
- AMLSN Conference 2013 – Theme – Modernizing the Medical Laboratory Science Profession
- India Board of Alternative Medicine kolkata Intl. Conference 2014 – Theme – Alternative Medicine a Holistic Approach.
- Word Accreditation Day Conference – 2015 – theme: Accreditation supporting the delivery of health and social care.
- Health Communication Capacity Collaborative Conference organized by USAID, MSH and K4Health – 2016 Theme – Resource Mobilization Workshop.
- AMLSN Annual Public Health Lecture – 2017 – Theme – Effective Management And Control Of Malaria Parasite Infestation
- AMLSN CPD Lectures – 2018 – Theme – Manpower Development as a Tool for Efficient Service Delivery: A case study of the Nigerian Health Sector.