Naturopathic Oncology – Part 1
The Naturopathic Oncology – Part 1 course is part of the Doctor of Naturopathy and Holistic Medicine degree course.
Naturopathic health practitioners trained in integrative cancer care play an important role in the support of people diagnosed with cancer through survivor-ship.
They provide evidence-informed guidance on safe and effective use of natural and supportive therapies when combined with conventional treatment.
Combining naturopathic and conventional medicine, supports the pursuit of best possible outcomes for patients.
Goals are to improve quality of life, manage side effects, help speed recovery, prevent recurrence, and provide education for a healthy lifestyle.
This Naturopathic Oncology – Part 1 course consists of 13 lessons.
|These are the specifications of the Da Vinci Institute of Holistic Medicine’s Naturopathic Oncology – Part 1 course:|
|1. Awarding Institution / Body:||School of Integrative and Complementary Medicine, University of America, USA|
|2. Teaching Institution:||Da Vinci Institute of Holistic Medicine|
|3. Programme Accredited by:||School of Integrative and Complementary Medicine, University of America, USA|
|4. Final Award||Part of the Doctor of Naturopathy and Holistic Medicine (DN.HM)|
|5. Programme title:||Naturopathic Oncology – Part 1|
|6. Course Code and level:||DNHM8017 – Doctoral level|
|7. Duration of programme:||One trimester or 12 weeks|
|8. Total number of study hours:||Equivalent to 5 US credits or 75 clock hours of study|
|9. Enrolment requirements:||Doctoral degree students|
|10. Enrolment date:||First year of Doctoral degree, first trimester|
|11. Fees:||Full payment: €700 Euros; Instalment plan: €245 per month for 3 monthly payments.|
This course is divided into 13 lessons as follows:
- Lesson 1 – Do Not Let Your Oncologist Rush You Into Treatment – discusses a turnkey cancer treatment plan, how to slow cancer down safely, the key to surviving cancer, emotional stress can cause cancer, good treatments have their hidden costs, first thoughts on cancer diets.
- Lesson 2 – The Key to Surviving Cancer – what did we do to deserve cancer, the air we breath can cause cancer, stress can cause cancer, slowing cancer down safely.
- Lesson 3 – Natural Immuno-Oncology – immune system weakness is a cause of cancer, natural vs pharmaceutical cancer immune therapy, cancer vaccines, low cost of natural immunotherapy, natural treatments to stimulate the immune system, using pH medicine, using sunlight, using iodine, using glutathione, fasting will switch on the immune system, medical marijuana, hydrogen inhalation, mind-body approach
- Lesson 4 – What are the 21 Basic Causes and 4 Basic Characteristics of Cancers? – 4 basic characteristics and causes of cancer, causes that lead to the 4 basic characteristics of cancer, the difficulty with understanding and establishing causes of cancer, general overview of cancer, questions to ask your oncologist
- Lesson 5 – Inflammation as a Basic Cause of Cancer – periodontitis, inflammation and cancer, vascular brownout, oxygen, inflammation & hypoxia-inducible factor (HIF-1), cancer and HIF-1, hypoxia promotes inflammation, magnesium deficiencies and inflammation, depression, sleep disorders and inflammation, dehydration, inflammation and oxygen, anti-inflammatory oxygen therapy treatment for inflammation, hydrogen and inflammation, the worst treatment for inflammation is Aspirin, Cannabinoids and inflammation.
- Lesson 6 – The Key Cause of Cancer is Oxygen Deficiency – multiple causes of low oxygen (hypoxia), magnesium deficiency and low oxygen, using magnesium to raise oxygen-carrying capacity, iodine and oxygen, sulphur and oxygen, other causes of low oxygen levels, heavy metals.
- Lesson 7 – Mitochondria Dysfunction as a Cause of Cancer – mitochondrial derailment, poisoning our mitochondria with pharmaceuticals, mitochondria and cancer, curing cancer by blocking glycolysis with oxygen, designing human rocket fuel for mitochondria, selenium, iodine, light-hungry mitochondria, hydrogen and the mitochondria, magnesium bicarbonate – medical breakthrough
- Lesson 8 – Low Carbon Dioxide Leads to Cancer – the Bohr Effect, arterial hypocapnia (CO2 deficiency) causes tissue hypoxia, life depends on carbon dioxide, CO2 has antioxidant properties
- Lesson 9 – Excessive Oxidative Stress as a Fundamental Cause and Characteristic of Cancer – oxidative stress and the immune system, killing off the human race slowly with oxidative stress, redox homeostasis, higher levels of oxidative stress than ever before, oxidative stress and frequency pollution, antioxidants and cancer, hydrogen and cancer research
- Lesson 10 – Toxins are a Key Cause of Cancer – the air we breathe causes cancer, cancer causing mercury, pharmaceuticals, Tylenol linked to kidney cancer
- Lesson 11 – Infections as a Cause of Cancer – hypoxia, inflammation and cancer, fungus, yeast and mold infections are the blind spot of Western medicine, cancer, infections and mercury, infections are pH sensitive, acid bodies, acid cancer, signs of low oxygen acidic conditions
- Lesson 12 – Nutritional Causes of Cancer – sugar, mineral deficiencies, alcohol, BMI
- Lesson 13 – Emotional Stress Causes Cancer and Leads to Earlier Deaths – the feelings of the heart, diagnosis and treatment for stress, anxiety, depression and stress, toxicity is a problems for our minds and bodies, post-traumatic stress disorder.
ASSIGNMENTS AND FINAL EXAM
After each lesson there are 10 assignments questions. Upon completion of all fourteen lessons, you will be ready for your Final Exam – this consists of 50 true/false, multiple choice and short-answer questions to be completed in 60 minutes.
All the course material is online including lessons, downloadable .pdf files of each lesson for working offline, assignments and final exam.