Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis course
|These are the specifications of the Da Vinci Institute of Holistic Medicine’s
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis course:
|1. Awarding Institution / Body:||Da Vinci Institute of Holistic Medicine|
|2. Teaching Institution:||Online and distance learning, with tutor support|
|3. Programme Accredited by:||School of Integrative and Complementary Medicine, University of America, USA|
|4. Final Award||Compulsory course for the Bachelor’s degree in Naturopathy and Holistic Medicine
|5. Programme title:||Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis|
|6. Course Code and level:||BNHM6024|
|7. Duration of programme:||One trimester or 12 weeks|
|8. Total number of study hours:||Equivalent to 8 US credits or 120 clock hours of study|
|9. Enrolment requirements:||Bachelor’s students enrolled in this degree|
|10. Enrolment date:||Third year, First trimester|
|11. Fees:||Full payment: €560 Euros; Instalment plan: €198 per month for 3 monthly payments.|
From a sample of hair you can learn about your metabolic rate, stage of stress, immune system, and adrenal and thyroid glandular activity. The hair test offers accurate information about carbohydrate tolerance, energy levels and tendencies for over 30 illnesses, often years before they manifest, as well as much more.
This course can be completed through distance learning, either online or offline, with many downloadable .pdf files.
COURSE CURRICULUM – HAIR TISSUE MINERAL ANALYSIS COURSE
This course covers the following topics:
- Lesson 1: What is Hair Mineral Analysis?
- Lesson 2: Interpretation Principles
- Lesson 3: Components of Hair Analysis Readings
- Lesson 4: Nutritional Relationships
- Lesson 5: Nutritional – Endocrine Relationships
- Lesson 6: Metabolic Individuality
- Lesson 7: Thyroid and Adrenal Gland Assessment
- Lesson 8: The Oxidation Rate and Stage of Stress
- Lesson 9: Assessing Sugar and Carbohydrate Tolerance
- Lesson 10: Assessing Energy Levels
- Lesson 11: Toxic Metals and Health
- Lesson 12: Case Summaries and Example Hair Tests
All of the materials are supplied online and in downloadable .pdf files.