The Admission Policy at the Da Vinci Institute is fairly straight forward – we aim to increase the diversity of our student population: we believe that diversity is educationally as well as socially desirable in a civilised society, enriching the educational experience for all.
We therefore seek to attract a wide range of applicants from different social, cultural and educational backgrounds who can demonstrate the academic ability and the skills required to succeed in their chosen studies. We actively encourage applications from students from all groups who are currently under-represented in higher education.
The Da Vinci Institute aims to offer clear advice and guidance to prospective applicants to enable them to make informed choices and to apply to programmes appropriate to their interests, academic qualifications and potential.
The admissions procedure is fairly simple and straightforward. Here are the basic step that all students need to follow:
- Identify what degree you are eligible to pursue based on previous education. School leavers would apply for the Bachelors degree, university graduates with an existing bachelor’s degree can apply for the Master’s degree and graduates with an existing Master’s degree can apply for a Doctoral degree. In addition, Medical doctors, Chiropractors and Osteopaths can apply directly to the Doctoral degree, but will be assessed based on the courses they have already covered.
- Complete the Application Form online which is found under the “Enrolments” tab, on the Admissions and Fees page. Please make certain that you have scanned and saved your passport, C.V. or resume, transcripts of all diplomas and degrees as well as the Certificates of these, as well as a “Personal Statement” stating why you are applying and what is your motivation to study Naturopathy and Holistic Medicine. Copy and paste these into the online Application Form and upload all the documents required and submit.
- Once we receive your submitted application, we will process this and prepare an Enrolment Agreement which will state all the topics you would be required to complete for the chosen degree, as well as any exemptions you would have received based on previous education.
- A brief Skype or phone interview may be requested from certain students to clarify certain aspects of their application.
- Once you receive the Enrolment Agreement, you may request amendments, or sign and return to us.
- Once we receive your signed Enrolment Agreement, you would be officially accepted by the Institute.
- We will contact you soon thereafter with an official acceptance letter, with details for paying the Registration Fee (200 Euros), along with the required deposit for the chosen degree.
- Once payment clears, we will send details on how to enrol for your first courses so that you may begin your exciting educational journey.